2019-2020 Kindergarten Information
If your child will be five years old by August 1, 2019, please plan to attend our Kindergarten Round-up on Thursday, April 11th, any time between 3:00pm-7:00pm.
Please bring with you:
1. Your child! There will be a short screener conducted with your incoming kindergartner.
2. A copy of your child’s birth certificate.
3. A copy of your child’s immunization record (all immunizations must be COMPLETED and turned in by July 31st)
4. Completed enrollment forms (to help save you time while at Round-Up)! Please see links below for each form…
–Note: It is important to bring your new kindergarten student with you to Round-Up so the screener may be conducted.
–Inquiries about early entrance to kindergarten should be made by calling the Greenfield-Central Central Office at 462-4434.
–Kindergarten families may complete the online registration process in July only if you attend Round-Up. Otherwise, onsite registration is required.
If you are unable to attend Round-Up at Eden Elementary School, you may attend one of our other elementary schools:
- J.B. Stephens Elementary – April 11th – 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Weston Elementary – April 9th – 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Harris Elementary – April 9th – 3:00pm-7:00pm
THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS, STAFF, AND ADMINISTRATION ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND YOUR CHILD AT KINDERGARTEN ROUND-UP!
1. CHIRP Form